A workshop to challenge both the stereotype and promotion of terrorism and extremist views
Our Anti-Extremism Workshop was created in partnership with Blackburn Police. The workshop includes a hard hitting and realistic performance and workshop that challenge the stereotypes around terrorism, and highlight dangerous views and behaviour. It is a platform for discussion.
- 2 hour workshop delivered between 5 & 50 participants in secure, community and education settings
- Reduce risk of people supporting terrorism or extremist behaviour
- Challenge stereotypes
- Challenge apologists for terrorism
- Provide information around reporting suspicious behaviour and the law
- Create a platform for participants to ask questions
- Highlight and explore warning signs leading up to terrorism or extremist views / behaviour
- Increase community confidence and safety
- Improve relations and increase trust in the Police
- All inclusive packages available at two levels: £300 & £600. Unit head approx. £10 per session. Up to five sessions per day.